Cebu Business Outsourcing Solutions is a third party supplier auditor. We are committed into providing our partners with utmost professional skills, zeal of trust, integrity, professionally and confidentiality of records and comprehensive services using a balance of technology innovation and worldwide excellent services.
Our objective is to make sure that all suppliers of our client do comply with the requirements needed. And to give a professional opinion based on risk analysis, capacity, reliability and integrity of the company. Our opinion is based on documents provided, actual inspection and cooperation of the company as we conduct our evaluation.
Herein are the lists of requirements needed for Megaworld Supplier Audit Evaluation:
1. Application for Vendor Accreditation Form (Megaworld Form)
2. Company Profile
3. Company Website Address (if applicable)
4. Three (3) Years Audited Financial Statements (Balance Sheets, Profit & Loss Statements, and Annual Income Tax Return
5. Lists of Products/Services Applied for Accreditation
6. Official Representative, Email Address, Telephone, and Fax Numbers
1. DTI Registration Certificate (Sole Proprietorship or Partnership) or SEC Registration Certificate of Incorporation with Articles of Incorporation or Partnership, By Laws and General Information Sheet (2013)
2. Mayor’s or Business Permit
3. BIR Certificate of Registration (BIR Form 2303)
4. Table of Organizational or Functional Chart
5. Employee’s Curriculum Vitae (Key Officers & Technical Personnel)
6. Office/Plant/Warehouse Location Map and Photos
7. Reference Bank (Bank name, branch, address, contact number and person)
8. Loan Status and History, if any(Bank name, branch, address, loan amount and expiry)
9. Major customers (company name, contact person and number)
10. Major suppliers (company name, contact person and number)
11. Ongoing Project (contract description, project name, developer, location and contract amount)
12. Payment of Accreditation Fee of Php 10,000.00 (Non – refundable)
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: (As needed to support)
1. Product Sample
2. ISO Certification
3. Products Standard
4. Certified Test Reports (from Independent Testing Parties) for every products offered
5. Certificate of Distributorship (for Local Vendor with Foreign Principal)
6. Technical Brochures / Catalogues for products offered
7. Technical Data Sheet
8. Newly issued Local or National Tax Clearance
CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY CONTRACTOR REQUIREMENTS:
1. Philippines Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) License
2. Registration Certificate from the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
3. Code of Conduct, Safety Code, and Drug Free Workplace Policy
4. DOLE Certification of Attendance to Orientation Seminar for Department Order No. 18-A
5. Manpower Complement and Trade Certificates
6. Lists of Finished Projects for the last 3 years, Lists of On-going Projects and Top 3 Major Projects with NTP attachment for the last 3 years
SERVICE CONTRACTOR REQUIREMENTS:
1. Registration Certificate from the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE)
2. Code of Conduct, Safety Code, and Drug Free Workplace Policy
3. DOLE Certification of Attendance to Orientation Seminar for Department Order No. 18-A
4. Manpower Complement and Trade Certificates
5. Lists of Finished Projects for the last 3 years, Lists of Current Projects and Top 3 Major Projects with contracts (if possible)
1. The Certificate of Evaluation will be good for 2 years as mandated by the client. But the supplier should comply and submit the annual requirements to the firm. The firm will be continually updating its supplier records annually. Non-compliance of the report will prompt the Firm to issue a report to be submitted to the client.
2. All supplier applicants will be inspected and interviewed by the Auditor.
3. All documents submitted will be evaluated and verified.
4. All suppliers, customers, employees of the applicant may be subject to verbal and written confirmation.
For any questions and clarification please call the CBOS office.